Return to Website

The BK Show Message Board

talk, chat, speak and say

a forum dedicated to sledgehammers, licking things and annoying people in general

The BK Show Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Economy of Cyprus
Cyprus is considered to be a developed nation. The developmental stage of a nation is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to, economic prosperity, life expectancy, income equality, and quality of life. As a developed nation, Cyprus is able to...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2024 10:46am
by Christopher Scot...
"Cheers"
Brice Kennedy: The First Episode at the MAC was Awesome.. Loved the "Opening".. oops, caught you with your di'dee . .on. .Ha ha. . Loved the Cooking segment. .Larry Nelson was a great sport getting his face licked by "Brice Kennedy". Keep on making us LAUGH. ..L...
Views: 576   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2024 8:06am
by JImmy
Geography of Mongolia
Mongolia is considered to be a vast nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 1,564,116 km² (approx. 603,906 mi²). Continental shelf of Mongolia is approximately 0 km² (around 0 mi²). Mongolia is located in Asia. Asia is the world&#...
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2023 12:07pm
by Sander Lepik
Company formation in Iceland
When starting a business in Iceland, a prospective investor needs to conduct a careful review regarding legal processes, international regulations and sufficient investment for success. It is crucial to understand the cultural, social and political factors that affec...
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2023 10:30am
by Kevin Clarke
Shelf company in Hong Kong
Buy, register or acquire a new or finished company with the help of Confidus Solutions. We provide full business and legal support when starting a new business or purchasing a finished business. Our areas of expertise include commercial law, mergers and acquisitions,...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2023 6:55am
by Peters Grant
OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3)
OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3) > http://urlin.us/1h72l OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3) b92c5eb40e Acha Predators [TS] [Castellano] [2010] More Magazine - May / 2011 Voir film spiderman...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 8:55am
by fynndnelwy
OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3)
OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3) > http://urlin.us/1h72l OLD IS GOLD VOL 1 (HINDI MOVIES SONG MP3) b92c5eb40e Acha Predators [TS] [Castellano] [2010] More Magazine - May / 2011 Voir film spiderman...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 8:49am
by fynndnelwy
CorkScrew Adobe PhotoShop CS5 (LINUX)
CorkScrew Adobe PhotoShop CS5 (LINUX) > http://nutshellurl.com/42fri CorkScrew Adobe PhotoShop CS5 (LINUX), Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v3.544.zip b92c5eb40e As much as I love Linux and Open Source, some...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 4:54am
by countblann
Defense Grid Mac
Defense Grid Mac > http://tinyurl.com/mdrkzjj Defense Grid Mac 97ffa81d91 8 Great 8.4 Average User RatingOut of 736 User Ratings Please Sign In to rate Defense Grid: The Awakening Developed by: Hidden Path E...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 9:13pm
by warfigian
www.bricekennedy.com
For years now I've been saying new things are on the horizon. Since I haven't updated The BK Show page, I don't expect many to read this but for those who do, know that very soon, all four original episodes (sans the two Reedsville shows that were plagued with techni...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2008 7:33pm
by Brice Kennedy
and it came to this...
I stood Brice up a few years ago on a date...and it came to this. *Sigh* Hahaha...nice show.
Views: 587   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2007 2:36pm
by Brina
HELLO TO YOU
LOOKS LIKE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO FROM MI.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 4:53am
by Angela Taylor
An Update
'Ello... Alive and well in Bridgeport. Editing past episodes and planning my return to greatness. 2005 = Season 2 -Brice
Views: 615   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 1:47pm
by heather joi
How can this be??
This immature d i c k h e a d is still on the air? He's doing films now? Where can they be seen? On the back wall of Wallie's Dry Cleaning and Pawn Shoppe What the f u c k !? I met this sick little b a s t a r d waaaay back in 2000 and didn't think much of him t...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2004 11:37am
by Mr. Kennedy Show
a
Arezo
STRANDS OF HAIR
Hey Brice, so when will the strands of hair and other merchandise be available? I want mine already!!! --& by the way, congrats on the release of the DVD's! P.S. ...miss you!! --me!
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2003 1:38am
by Arezo
Where?
Brice Buddy Where you at? Dude? Concerned public
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2003 9:44pm
by ravelli
Is the shit!
Yo, Brice is the ****! Peace out, Phil G.
Views: 978   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2003 3:25pm
by Phil Giroux
Native American Crafts
Brice! You Channel Surfing Mother-scratcher! When are you gonna stop caressing the dark side and get it together? You donut eating monkey raising rabbit kissing lamp breaker! Chim changeree colonel sanders pressure cooking breath mint curator!! I think I've sa...
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2003 4:16pm
by Gary Gary Beers
Free Chicken Burger
Hey, I said hey hey hey. Stop. Wait a second. Hold on a cotton pickin chicken minute. Brice is one elastic dude. Saw that dude at Kroger the other day. I gotta say I love pleated pants and smashing things. Next time you hold one of those meetings or shows o...
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2003 10:30am
by Flying toast
b
Brice
News
Greetings! The April taping went pretty damned well. Larry Nelson wooed us with his unending wit, The Zweiner Brothers made us all scream like little girls and Jamie Arnold helmed the couch for the first ever taping at the MAC! Yay Billy, yay! Speaking of the...
Views: 623   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2003 1:55pm
by Brice
a message board debut
the original co host here! great to see the new web site up and running. to those idiots that do not like the show, well.........you are stupid!! i hope that the creative juices are flowing. i appologize for moving outside of the state. good luck to all of you...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2003 11:59am
by heather joi
d
Dan
Sick Sick Man
So when are the strands of hair and autographed headshots coming? I've been waiting for months so I can lay with them at night before I go to bed.
Views: 656   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2003 7:11pm
by Dan
No Subject
Ahh, the BK show finally has a proper message board! My life is now complete, I can spend my hours of free time posting here at long last. MWA HA HA!
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2003 12:45pm
by Anonymous
k
Ken
show for this month.......
Brice, Crystal and Julie came over this weekend and told me about the new taping comming up soon. I need an exact date for that so I will be able to write it down to make plans to come check it out. They are bringing me out to see it. Later brother. Ken
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2003 9:09pm
by Ken
b
Brice
Shows
Episode 5 went really well. We talked and danced with Jacob Young, who was pretty damned lit by the way - a memorable interview. The potty-mouthed sex goddesses Sandra Black kicked everyone's arse and the VCR that ate the only existing tape of my lint-and-crumbs pupp...
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2003 3:51pm
by Brice
fuckin insane man......
Brice, I saw your first show on video at my house. Your cousins Crystal and Julie are friends of mine. I got to say that was some funny shit man. Crystal told me that you sometimes have guest bands on your show and I was just checking into that. I am in a band call...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2003 5:15am
by Ken Willard
b
Brice
1st Live Taping = A Deliciously Sweet Night
Thanks to all who came out for the Episode 4 LIVE taping. I don't think The Digital Domain Theater has ever seen anything quite like The Brice Kennedy Show and I know Reedsville hasn't! Eric McGuire was a blast and Stimulus rocked the foundation. Thanks to Meghan for...
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2003 11:14am
by Brice
This television show
this show is a travesty. you call this comedy? standing in your undies in the road by Blockbuster Video? this isn't funny. putting a plastic bag over your head? running into Emergency Rooms and spitting up water in Wal-Mart? what kind of person are you? you should gi...
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2002 12:34am
by Herbert Johnson
Free Forum powered by Bravenet