Return to Website

The BK Show Message Board

talk, chat, speak and say

a forum dedicated to sledgehammers, licking things and annoying people in general

The BK Show Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st Live Taping = A Deliciously Sweet Night

Thanks to all who came out for the Episode 4 LIVE taping. I don't think The Digital Domain Theater has ever seen anything quite like The Brice Kennedy Show and I know Reedsville hasn't! Eric McGuire was a blast and Stimulus rocked the foundation. Thanks to Meghan for kicking ass on her audition. The crowd loved you, Meghan King! A major plus. Will Meghan get the coveted co-host spot? Come to the February taping to find out!! DRAMA! I think Bryan liked Meghan too. Great thrashing job, Master B. Everyone needs to reckanize that Bryan (aka "Master B") is one of my peeps. His thrashing kicks ass. It was a body-thrashing, computer-smashing kick-ass night! I'll e-mail everybody about the February taping.

war,

Brice

Oh yeah... Sharon Kennedy everybody!

Re: 1st Live Taping = A Deliciously Sweet Night

Hey brice your show rocks!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks to all who came out for the Episode 4 LIVE taping. I don't think The Digital Domain Theater has ever seen anything quite like The Brice Kennedy Show and I know Reedsville hasn't! Eric McGuire was a blast and Stimulus rocked the foundation. Thanks to Meghan for kicking ass on her audition. The crowd loved you, Meghan King! A major plus. Will Meghan get the coveted co-host spot? Come to the February taping to find out!! DRAMA! I think Bryan liked Meghan too. Great thrashing job, Master B. Everyone needs to reckanize that Bryan (aka "Master B") is one of my peeps. His thrashing kicks ass. It was a body-thrashing, computer-smashing kick-ass night! I'll e-mail everybody about the February taping.

war,

Brice

Oh yeah... Sharon Kennedy everybody!