Return to Website

The BK Show Message Board

talk, chat, speak and say

a forum dedicated to sledgehammers, licking things and annoying people in general

The BK Show Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How can this be??

This immature d i c k h e a d is still on the air? He's doing films now? Where can they be seen? On the back wall of Wallie's Dry Cleaning and Pawn Shoppe

What the f u c k !?
I met this sick little b a s t a r d waaaay back in 2000 and didn't think much of him then...flash forward 4 years later and I think even less of him now!

Brice, do us all a favor...give it up, kid! Go to work for your Dad's company and let us all enjoy some GOOD shows that are on Public Access Television! Its producers like you(and I put you in that category loosely) and shows like this one that give Public Access Television a bad rap!

Your biggest non-fan,
Hugh

P.S.- For the record, you were never funny...people just feel sorry for you...or didn't you learn that from riding the little yellow bus to school everyday?

Re: How can this be??

I love it when people named after erections toss baseless, petty "insults" at me... anonymously no less. Anyway...

Comedy isn't supposed to be mature. The Show isn't airing at the moment. I've been doing movies since '98 - before The Show. My stuff can be seen in Blockbuster and Hollywood as well as ordered from Amazon, Barnes and Noble among other websites. Check the IMDb, too. My father doesn't have a company.

Sorry you hate me so much. I love you and so does Jesus.

-Brice