Return to Website

The BK Show Message Board

talk, chat, speak and say

a forum dedicated to sledgehammers, licking things and annoying people in general

The BK Show Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a message board debut

the original co host here! great to see the new web site up and running. to those idiots that do not like the show, well.........you are stupid!! i hope that the creative juices are flowing. i appologize for moving outside of the state. good luck to all of you aspiring co hosts. you have a hard act to follow. beware, you never know what bk will ask you to do. he is, well, brice kennedy

Re: a message board debut

Heather!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back a piece of Brice Kennedy Show history - the original co-host, Heather Tennant! Okay, you're forgiven for moving to Baltimore. I realize that clock radio-clad streaking doesn't pay the bills. Too bad, though - Nathalie the French Intern loved it. You - a hard act to follow? Agreed. So far the hunt is still on for a new co-host. We've had a few auditionees - some are okay, some are great, some were great but then decided at the last minute to... ah, she was too political anyway. Let's just say that no one has been up to the task of filling YOUR seat.

Long live the Queen of The Idiocy... Heather Joi Tennant. May she reign forever!

BK

P.S. Also, please move back to Morgantown immediately.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Heather!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back a piece of Brice Kennedy Show history - the original co-host, Heather Tennant! Okay, you're forgiven for moving to Baltimore. I realize that clock radio-clad streaking doesn't pay the bills. Too bad, though - Nathalie the French Intern loved it. You - a hard act to follow? Agreed. So far the hunt is still on for a new co-host. We've had a few auditionees - some are okay, some are great, some were great but then decided at the last minute to... ah, she was too political anyway. Let's just say that no one has been up to the task of filling YOUR seat.

Long live the Queen of The Idiocy... Heather Joi Tennant. May she reign forever!

BK

P.S. Also, please move back to Morgantown immediately

Replying to:

Heather!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back a piece of Brice Kennedy Show history - the original co-host, Heather Tennant! Okay, you're forgiven for moving away. I realize that streaking with a clocked radio on your head doesn't pay a lot of bills. Too bad, though. A hard act to follow? Agreed. So far the hunt is still on for a new co-host. We've had a few auditionees - some are okay, some are great, some WERE great but then decided at the last minute to... ah, the hell with it. Let's just say that no one has been up to the task of filling your seat.

All hail the reigning Queen of The Idiocy... Heather Joi Tennant. May she live forever!

BK

P.S. Also, please move back to Morgantown immediately.

Replying to:

the original co host here! great to see the new web site up and running. to those idiots that do not like the show, well.........you are stupid!! i hope that the creative juices are flowing. i appologize for moving outside of the state. good luck to all of you aspiring co hosts. you have a hard act to follow. beware, you never know what bk will ask you to do. he is, well, brice kennedy

heather joi is storming new york

hey check out my sites...

www.myspace.com/chikaramoth
www.myspace.com/mothmanifested
www.chikaramoth.com
www.artistnow.com/chikaramoth
i think... maybe it is wwww.artistnow.com/heatherjoi

www.chikaramoth.com