Return to Website

The BK Show Message Board

talk, chat, speak and say

a forum dedicated to sledgehammers, licking things and annoying people in general

The BK Show Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fuckin insane man......

Brice, I saw your first show on video at my house. Your cousins Crystal and Julie are friends of mine. I got to say that was some funny shit man. Crystal told me that you sometimes have guest bands on your show and I was just checking into that. I am in a band called Despite Best Intentions from Waynesburg PA. We have been aired on the news a few times during the anti-war rallies and we have a fairly big name around here and the Pittsburg area. I think what you are doing is great and I hope you continue putting on your shows. Crystal let everyone at my house check it out and we all thought it was incredibally funny. Later Man

Re: fuckin insane man......

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir. This message board is for the "The Brice Kennedy Show Dogs Kennel Club". If you do not have any information pertaining to show dogs, kennel clubs or dog shows to share with the rest of this board, then please refrain from posting messages here. Also, it should be noted that your use of profanity is most tacky.

Brice Kennedy, Proprietor

The Brice Kennedy Show Dogs Kennel Club

P.S. Thanks for the kudos. We're always looking for bands. I'll drop you an e-mail. Post your website address here. Plug away, rock star... plug away.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Brice, I saw your first show on video at my house. Your cousins Crystal and Julie are friends of mine. I got to say that was some funny shit man. Crystal told me that you sometimes have guest bands on your show and I was just checking into that. I am in a band called Despite Best Intentions from Waynesburg PA. We have been aired on the news a few times during the anti-war rallies and we have a fairly big name around here and the Pittsburg area. I think what you are doing is great and I hope you continue putting on your shows. Crystal let everyone at my house check it out and we all thought it was incredibally funny. Later Man