Non Resident Mums Australia

Online Support Group for mums without their children

Non Resident Mums Australia
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: New here

jennifer attacks again. Whats the matter dear? no one to fight with at home? you are a coward. oh, could the reason you feel such a happy single mother be because you can't tell which ones the father when you've done 5 footie teams so of course no custody issues?!?!?!

The worse thing in the world is losing a child to:

1.. death
2.. Scumbag men (Not meant to be a tar brush)

She obviously doesnt suffer the latter, and i genuinely wish that IT never suffers the 1st one either.

Could Antagonistic Moron be Jennifers personaility trait?

How dare you?

Re: Re: New here

Jennifer,
I hope and pray that all mother's here read your reply to me................
I refuse to give you the glory in all of this, and I hope that GOD is as kind to you, as you have been to me
may you be blessed.
Cheers,
Buffy
PS I was married to my sons father's and just for the record my current husband also has Bipolar. I suggest you go to my new site and see I took out all the wrong words and filled them with LOVE, something I hope you are able of experiencing one day, but as long as your bitter you cant let love fill your heart.
www.mommyluvsu.net
and don't be afraid to show your contact email. I will pray for you and you hardened heart because even GOD loves you!!!

Re: New here

Hi Buffy
Like most of us here I know that a little empathy & understanding can go a long way. We hear you! For me personally it has taken 3 yrs to finally realize & accept that this whole custody situation is just a huge game of patience. You know what they say about patience..? It is a virtue...well I plan to be a very virtuious old lady one day...(yes it will take a lifetime!) Patience, patience, patience!
And as for all the control freaks out there who love to manipulate & get off hurting others (esp the mother of their children) someone needs to let them know that they cant/wont control the fact that our kids will all grow up! They will also make their own choices for themselves too when they do...
So be patient. Be strong. And most of all be kind to yourself too!
"Mummyhugs" to you from Amanda.
PS "Mummyhugs" are the best!! You know the ones that help to mend broken hearts & dry tears...the ones that only us mummies have!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,
I was searching the web, once again for help, and I found this site. My situation is long and very complex, but I will give the short version. I am mom to 4 little boys, whom reside in America with their Father's (I was married twice before)2 sons to each so called father. I live here now in Au with my husband whom is a aussie. I left America cuz I have bipolar disorder and lost my job, my home, everything. at the time I thought it was in my children's best interest, because I could no longer provide for them. It has been over 2 yrs now...with every passing day I feel worse, my bipolar is getting worse, as I was in hospital 3 weeks ago. The sad bit is no one will help me to establish contact with them. i call but get hung up on, the letters go unanswered. I feel worthless....I made up a website for my boys which tells more about us and our story. the site is: www.mommyluvsu.com I hope ppl will see it and maybe someone will help. i encourage you all to look at it and get as many ppl to see it. and if any one has any kinds words or suggestions, PLEASE help
Buffy