Return to Website

Mosè and Maria Pia's Language and Music Forum

Welcome to our forum.

Feel free to write about anything regarding Music, or let us enjoy your poems or stories. 

Benvenuti al nostro forum.

Vi invitiamo a scrivere sulla Musica oppure sui vostri racconti o poesie.

Mosè and Maria Pia's Language and Music Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
La musica nelle scuole....Music in schools

Scrivete tutti i vostri pensieri sulla musica, la situazione attuale della musica nelle scuole e se volete anche il vostro parere su che cosa è la musica per voi, cosa vorresti che fosse, cosa vorresti cambiare????
Io, come amante della musica classica e musicista, sono veramente preoccupata per l' attuale situazione. Cosa possiamo fare nel nostro piccolo???
Maria Pia
Please write about the music situation in your country, about music taught in schools, about how things are and about how you would like it to be.
What can we do to change things or to better them?
Maria Pia

Re: La musica nelle scuole....Music in schools

Hi dear Pia, good question!!! Music is connected to the basic emotions of human beings, I think. If this is left unexplored it is a short coming in the developement. Or am I being too extreme? I think it is very important that music with all it's facets is taught at school, so much joy, so much added to quality of life.
I wish schools would invite musicians of different kinds and origin to the schools on a regular base, to introduce all the forms and variety. In real life! To see and hear people make music helps children to learn and appreciate it, don't you think?
With love,
Tinto.

Tinto,

What you just wrote deserves a translation into italian, because here in italy they are cuting any form of music from all levels of school, which was already almost non existant.
I will shortly (with your permission) translate it into italian to include it in our forum and hopefully help this sad situation...

Thank you...
Pia

Questa è una traduzione di quello che ha scritto Tinto, que secondo me merita d'essere letta anche in italiano.
La traduzione è stata cortesia di mio padre...Enrico Montelli.

This is a translation in italian of what Tinto wrote which I think deserves to be read also in italian.
It was done by my father...Enrico Montelli.

Cara Pia,
è una buona domanda!!! In effetti io credo che la musica faccia parte delle emozioni basiche di tutti gi esseri e se la si lascia inesplorata se ne compromette il suo sviluppo. O forse sono troppo estremista? Personalmente, io credo che la Musica, in tutti i suoi aspetti, debba essere insegnata nelle Scuole per aumentare il senso di gioia e di qualitá della vita stessa. Vorrei che le Scuole invitassero regolarmente musicisti di diverse categorie ed origini per introdurla in tutte le sue espressioni e dal vivo! Vedere ed ascoltare persone che facciano musica aiuterebbe certamente la giovane audienza ad apprendere ed apprezzare las musica stessa, non credi?
Con affetto,
Tinto