Return to Website

***TINY PALS***
Pet Forum

*ELLIOTTHAUS*
is for ANIMAL WELFARE!
Are You Aware Of The Difference Between
"ANIMAL RIGHTS" & "ANIMAL WELFARE"?
Are you ready or will your children be ready for a future without pets?
Please post your feelings!

***TINY PALS***
Pet Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: ANIMALS

I agree that all animals bred for meat should be free range and that traditional farm methods are dying out because of big business.This is a shame, because profit has gotten in the way of animal welfare and we are heading on a downward spiral to destruction. If our children and grandchildren are being taught that all living creatures have been provided for mankind's gain then we will soon have a race of selfish monsters.I am vegetarian, but I have nothing against meat eaters at all. I just wish that the human race as a whole would realise that animals should be treated with respect and that if we're going to eat them that they should be cared for in the traditional way e.g traditional farmers should be allowed to provide free-range, healthy animals at a price that ensures their survival, rather than battery farmers making millions out of a living souls misery.At least then there wouldn't be as many wasted lives as we would not take our meat for granted becuse the supply would be better controlled and more limited.