Return to Website

***TINY PALS***
Pet Forum

*ELLIOTTHAUS*
is for ANIMAL WELFARE!
Are You Aware Of The Difference Between
"ANIMAL RIGHTS" & "ANIMAL WELFARE"?
Are you ready or will your children be ready for a future without pets?
Please post your feelings!

***TINY PALS***
Pet Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S.P.C.A.. Friend Or Foe

Dear FELLOW PET LOVER:

We should be very worried about this Bill C-15B or BILL 100 that so many animal rights people & the S.P.C.A. are so adamantly trying to get passed . I don’t know if your readers really know just how much power they are trying to get. Its scary! I encourage everyone who keeps or breeds animals of any kind ,or is thinking of it, to check it out. This affects us all!

The problem is that no one really knows just what the S.P.C.A. is trying to do & I don’t believe they want us to. They are circulating a petition to help this bill get passed under the guise of helping stop cruelty to animals that everyone is of course all for, but please understand just what you are signing! They want the power to come on to your property at there own discretion, without a warrant, have access to all of your personal property, take any animal they see fit, hold it for ransom and then charge you any amount they see fit to get it back. You don’t even get the chance to rectify the problem if there is one, they just come in and take them.

The newspapers make the owners of these pets look like terrorists and never take the time to get both sides of the story. And what gets me the most is, right at the very bottom of this very long list of things they want to be able to do, is that whatever they do, whether they are right or wrong, they will not be held responsible for anything !! Now can you believe that? They will have as much if not more power over us than the police!! I only hope we still have someone in power who can see how insane this new bill really is. The SPCA is big business & generate millions of dollars through donations & the sale of dogs & cats. It seems to me, they want to dominate the pet market under the guise of humanity! These people make good money! That money should be going to help animals NOT themselves.

Why are they making everyone pay for the faults of a few?

Another thing is that everyone who breeds any kind of animal has to be licensed , now I don’t know how much thought went into this bill, but I can see in the very near future a big decline in our very economy if these people get their way .They already expect your animals to be air conditioned, that alone a lot of Canadians can’t afford for themselves little lone there pets. Dare I ask what’s next? maybe mandatory colour TV? Soon only the rich will be allowed a pet, or be able to afford one! Now I am all for the ethical treatment of animals, but most people don’t live as well as they expect a chicken to live! This very Country was founded by agriculture, and I know that with all the power they are looking to get, our farmers are going to be in big trouble no matter what the activists tell you. If not now, in the very near future. With all the strife that’s going on in this world you would think politicians would have better things to worry about! I only wish they would put so much effort in to helping the homeless find food and a place to live as they do over an animal. There is something very wrong with these people, and this Country, when we start putting animal welfare ahead of human welfare. And if they are as concerned about animals as they claim to be, they should be helping endangered species that really do need help, instead of trying to make our own animals, our farmers, & our rights become---

EXTINCT!!!

Please vote NO to the SPCAs BILL 100 and help save our pets and our future!

Copy this & please do your part in helping spread this very important message!