Return to Website

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum

Lady Mystic? Who is she? Could she be a powerful Medium or Philosopher, an expert in Self Discovery and Personal Growth? Nope. Sorry. Lady Mystic is just an ordinary person like you that has taken on the journey of determining what I want from life, what it wants from me and an understanding of how to make my life fulfilling and happy. My journey has just started I am discovering and learning more about myself everyday some of it can be hard to face but I have learned that the most important thing is to believe and trust in yourself cause that is one person that will never let you down and will stand by you through thick and thin.

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Features Of QuickBooks Hosting

QuickBooks Enterprise is the most popular small business accounting software businesses use to manage income and expenses and keep track of the financial health of their business. You can use it for invoicing customers, paying bills, generating reports, and preparing taxes. It has surpassed many popular and old accounting software like Sage Cloud in terms of popularity and user experience.

QuickBooks Hosting (also known as QuickBooks POS Hosting or Hosted QuickBooks) refers to the installation of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise on the network server hosted over the internet to enable access via a web browser from any location. Simply put, data and files in a Hosted QuickBooks can be accessed by the authenticated user from anywhere, anytime, without installing it on a local machine.

How QuickBooks Desktop lacks when Compared to QuickBooks Hosting?

Limited user access
No Remote Access
All data remains only on the local device
Resource limitations of the local device
No real-time team collaboration
Sharing & exchanging files is inconvenient
Infrastructure cost is expensive when compared to QuickBooks Cloud Pricing

Modes of QuickBooks Hosting

Hosting of QuickBooks Desktop application can be implemented in the following 3 modes:
Dedicated Hosting: Different users are connected directly to the server on which QuickBooks is installed.
Peer-to-Peer Hosting: This hosting mode is usually adopted for on-premise hosting. Here one user hosts the application and data to provide access to other users on the network.
Alternate Hosting: One user (say the main user) is connected to the hosting server over the Internet. The rest of the users connect to the main user to access the application on the local network.

For More information on QuickBooks Desktop Hosting, visit Apps4Rent.