Return to Website

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum

Lady Mystic? Who is she? Could she be a powerful Medium or Philosopher, an expert in Self Discovery and Personal Growth? Nope. Sorry. Lady Mystic is just an ordinary person like you that has taken on the journey of determining what I want from life, what it wants from me and an understanding of how to make my life fulfilling and happy. My journey has just started I am discovering and learning more about myself everyday some of it can be hard to face but I have learned that the most important thing is to believe and trust in yourself cause that is one person that will never let you down and will stand by you through thick and thin.

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any suggestions?

Hello, all. I am a 15 year old Christian girl, and lately I have become interested in spiritualism and things like that. I've applied some feng shui to my room, and I've already begun to see a difference.

But I don't know many other things that I could do to use spiritualism to improve myself, both mentally and physically. I'm open to most suggestions, but like I said, I am Christian.

If this helps, I have signs of depression sometimes. I haven't been officially diagnosed, but from the things that I read about it, it looks like depression.

But please, anybody with any ideas, chime in. I really would appreciate it!!

Re: Any suggestions?

Thank you for your post. I appreciate your religious beliefs. I myself was grown up Baptist and still believe in a great spirit. I just choose not to give a name or gender to this spirit as I believe it is a pure energy force that lives in all of us. Our job is to find a way that we can connect with the great spirit in all of us. The fact that you are looking for other spiritual avenues I don't feel takes anything away from your religious beliefs as I feel that religion is just another form of connecting to spirit and maybe you are just looking for other ways to become more connected. As you saw on the site there is many ways of which you can become more connected to spirit and everyone is different. Just as we are individuals so are our beliefs. I personally think that meditation is a great way to become more intune with yourself and with the spirit within you. If depression is a concern for you and you find it hard to stay optismist I would suggest using affirmation and incorporate positive thinking into your everyday life this may sound simple but it actually takes committment and willingness on your part but the good thing is it does get easier and gives you a sense of fulfillment that can drive you and help you grow into the person you want to be.

Take care and all the best to you in your journey.

Lady Mystic
www.journey-to-self.com