Return to Website

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum

Lady Mystic? Who is she? Could she be a powerful Medium or Philosopher, an expert in Self Discovery and Personal Growth? Nope. Sorry. Lady Mystic is just an ordinary person like you that has taken on the journey of determining what I want from life, what it wants from me and an understanding of how to make my life fulfilling and happy. My journey has just started I am discovering and learning more about myself everyday some of it can be hard to face but I have learned that the most important thing is to believe and trust in yourself cause that is one person that will never let you down and will stand by you through thick and thin.

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: predators

I have more to say about this. I believe in God and what has always gotten me thru dark periods has been my faith in Him and that He will right a wrong...somehow and in His own way and time. This man cannot freely go about his daily business..not anymore. I live now on a block where the residents know about him and what he has done. They have his vehicle plate numbers written down and a good description of him. They know where he lives and all drive by in hopes of catching a good look at him. The constable does regular drives by his home. She wants him aware of her presence. My sons' little blonde fiance threw him off balance by merely pulling up next to him at a red light and the coward put his head down on the steering wheel facing away from her and wouldn't move even after the light turned green. She had to move first as a car pulled up behind her and then he hung back in her blind spot until she slammed on her brakes and he suddenly was right across from her and gives her this 'crazy ass look' and suddenly turns left. What a coward. It pleases me that he is so guilty of so much that his life is compromised...he is a tormented and very unhappy individual. How he lives with himself is beyond me. He is like i stated before..a sociopath and that is how he lives with himself.