Return to Website

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum

Lady Mystic? Who is she? Could she be a powerful Medium or Philosopher, an expert in Self Discovery and Personal Growth? Nope. Sorry. Lady Mystic is just an ordinary person like you that has taken on the journey of determining what I want from life, what it wants from me and an understanding of how to make my life fulfilling and happy. My journey has just started I am discovering and learning more about myself everyday some of it can be hard to face but I have learned that the most important thing is to believe and trust in yourself cause that is one person that will never let you down and will stand by you through thick and thin.

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I don't

I made a huge life changing decision three weeks ago and that was to quit smoking cigarettes. It's been a thirty-five year habit. Nearly 300 dollars a month. A habit so nasty I would sometimes wake at 2 am and have to light up...or want to. A slow suicide and I had accepted this terrible fate..lung cancer. My father died of it five years ago. I just decided once and for all I was worth saving. Life was worth living. I've been through a lot throughout my life and felt just beaten up. But my spirit is strong and didn't give up and so I'm going through a tremendous tranformation. I've cried a great deal the past three weeks..felt such despair and sadness. My parents passed away the past five years..I've moved five times in five years.. I have felt such terrible loneliness. My emotions are coming to the surface and they are so accustomed to being supressed. I went to my first yoga class today and searched the internet for more info and came across this site. I'm realizing I've been searching outside of myself for calm and peace and happiness. I'm just understanding that it comes from within and what that means.