Return to Website

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum

Lady Mystic? Who is she? Could she be a powerful Medium or Philosopher, an expert in Self Discovery and Personal Growth? Nope. Sorry. Lady Mystic is just an ordinary person like you that has taken on the journey of determining what I want from life, what it wants from me and an understanding of how to make my life fulfilling and happy. My journey has just started I am discovering and learning more about myself everyday some of it can be hard to face but I have learned that the most important thing is to believe and trust in yourself cause that is one person that will never let you down and will stand by you through thick and thin.

Ask Lady Mystic Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP ME PLEASE !

I need help.

I was born in canada ont

Aug 24th 1982

Im a virgo

I am female.

If anyone cause use those facts to look up in my life WHY i have no friends.. if its my destiney.. please let me know. email me back!! ty

Re: HELP ME PLEASE !

Hi Jenny,

I am not a professional in this area, but I am sure Astrologers, Physics, etc. would agree that our life is not mapped out like a story book there is far to many variables in life and a little something called free will that comes into play as well. So, to say is being friendless your destiny is totally in your hands.

There could be many reasons why you feel you are friendless. It could be issues that you and the friend(s) may have, that you may or may not be aware of or that were never resolved or maybe they were never real friends at all and they where just trying to use your friendship. There could be jealousy or resentment that the person has kept inside and left the friendship rather then deal with it, you have no control over that. Friends do have to talk and most of all listen to each other. Maybe you conscientiously or Unconsciously have not treated the person with proper respect and support that they needed or wanted. By being critical about things of importance to them or being opionated to a fault by never being wrong or unable to say sorry. I can't tell you what the problem is or if there is one, you need to do that.

Suggestion: Get to know yourself good and bad. Be open and honest with yourself and use a journal as a tool. Write down all the thoughts and feelings you get when you think of past friendships that meant the most to you. What happened in the friendship, how did you treat each other, your feelings about the way it ended, etc. You may end up discovering a common factor or something about yourself that you where not aware of. Since your birthday is on a boarder between two signs Leo/Virgo (called a cusp) means you share traits of both signs. Both signs being very strong and passionate about things can sometimes be taken the wrong way with others. Take it from a Scorpio female determining and understanding yourself when you have such a complex personality can be challenging and sometimes intimidating to others, but that doesn't mean the strong are not feeling and sensitive as a matter of fact maybe much more then we want to admit sometimes for fear of venerability or that it shows weakness. You need to get in touch and be happy with the person you are and if you are content with yourself, true friends will accept you the way you are too.

Use this quiet time to reflect and learn about yourself so you can see yourself as others do. As for your destiny being friendless for life, not likely, Leo's and Virgo's are know for there charms, caring and friendly personality, balancing your other traits with that and understanding yourself better is never a miss anyway. Like I said I am not a professional in this area, I speak more from my own experience but I think if you can be your own best friend others will want to be your friend too. Once you have taken some time to reflect on everything and all you have learned, get out and join an activity or something where you can meet new people, explore, and determine what works and what doesn't. What type of personalities you blend best with, etc. Most of all enjoy yourself.

I hope this helps in some way, food for thought anyway. Keep in touch and let me know how you are making out.

Lady Mystic

Re: Re: HELP ME PLEASE !

Hi Lady Mystic,
How are you today? I would like to say that your answer is a great and I support everything that you said. It must also be noted that we cannot let others opinions of us be our reality.If you would like things to change you must first change. To get something diffrent you must do somethinf diffrent.

Hope that my imput is of value and is making sense.

Kelvin

"What ever the mind can concieve and believe we can achieve."(Napoleon Hill)
http://www.kedmund2.successuniversity.com/new

Re: HELP ME PLEASE !

hey jenny. i just wanted to let you know that not having friends can sometimes be a good thing. i used to have maybe two friends. it's sometimes better to have a few close friends than a lot of acquaintance type friends. don't worry. no matter what always remember that if you don't have friends or lose touch with the ones you had then the friendships with them or the people around you weren't meant to be at that point in your life. i'm sorry if this all is making you sad. i wasn't trying to. if you want to talk to me you can. just email me. i don't know if this thing will show my email so here it is : Musicgirl135@aol.com good luck jenny.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I need help.

I was born in canada ont

Aug 24th 1982

Im a virgo

I am female.

If anyone cause use those facts to look up in my life WHY i have no friends.. if its my destiney.. please let me know. email me back!! ty