Return to Website

MJ's Anarchy Live Forum

Express yourself here. Make your thoughts, experiences, unfair social indignities and anything else that pisses you off about society, heard and visible for all the world to see on this forum.

MJ's Anarchy Live Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the governments sheep

I call it "money prison". Globally, society is constructed in such a way that if you don't "produce" for it in the ways that exist, you will starve to death, and there is no escape. The only way out is to form a small commune of like-minded people, and grow food for yourselves on land you "own". You then become regarded by the rest of society as nothing but a bunch of dirty smelly hippies, who can contribute nothing to the rest of the world, and are hence no threat to the status quo. However, if the majority decide to do this, the world becomes a pathwork quilt of peaceful, loving communes, and cities would disappear. Money would become totally unimportant and man's worth would be measured by the wisdom he/she can demonstrate, and the co-operative qualities a commune could impart to the neighbourhood. Call me idealistic, but I know which world I'd rather be brought up in.