Return to Website

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board

Hello everyone! Welcome to the message board, honk honk!!!!

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harpo

I would never thought that one day I will see a Marx-brothers movie. I live in Hungary, and I have heard a lot of the Marx bros. .One day my aunt gave me "A nihgt at the opera" on a VHS casette (NTSC format from the U.S.). It was a great movie. I wanted more more and more of the Marx bros. so I went surfing on the internet and I have found a lot of pages.A few days later I met my aunt, and she told me that she has FOUR MORE Marx bros. movies. . Then I decided to borrow them.The first was "Duck soup". In this movie Harpo had a bit bigger role than in the other one, it was great Pinky was the best.
This was the time when I have found www.harpomarx.net a great site of a great person made by a great person who likes Harpo (and can get a LOT of info on him).
The second film was "A night in Casablanca".It was good too especially what Harpo did to to the candle.
And there is two more I haven't saw yet.
On the last monday I have started to imitate Harpo. At school everybody thought that I REALLY can't speak (and it was hard to telephone too). Anyway, I look a lot like Harpo, only I'm taller.
I really enjoy Your website (I think it was big work to find a record about Harpo's voice)
Well, I gotta go bye, honk honk

ps.: if You try to play on an opened piano's inside, it doesen't sound like a harp.

Re: Harpo

>>ps.: if You try to play on an opened piano's inside, it doesen't sound like a harp.>>

LOL!LOL!!! Owwww!! My stomach hurts from laughing! That was great!

Cathy