Return to Website

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board

Hello everyone! Welcome to the message board, honk honk!!!!

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: updated web page

Thanks Mary! I'm glad you like the updated site!
The page of videos of Harpo's harp solos is brand new. I just wish I had an FTP space that would let me upload more than 5MB at a time. I am so limited the way it is now. I maxed out my Comcast space for the first two videos on the page (Comcast has unlimited file size for uploads, but you only get about 25MB of space total.) That is why the first two are so clear and the others are smaller and of lesser clarity. I had to use Yahoo for the others and they have a 5MB file size limit. Unfortunately, I need about 10 or 11MB for each video to get the good quality. I had to settle for setting the other videos at low quality instead of medium and that brought them down from about 10MB to 1MB, but the quality isn't that great. I'll have to look into different FTP spaces and see what kind of a deal I can come up with. I am going to put all Harpo's solos on the page, including one he did during WWII for a war bond drive, but I would really like all of them to look great, not just two or three of them, LOL!!!