Return to Website

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board

Hello everyone! Welcome to the message board, honk honk!!!!

Harpo Tribute Page Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harpo Talk

Harpo is so funny and cute, and I just LOVE him alot, and yet I wished that he was my father :) :) :) It be nice If I could get a chance to play one of his Harps... I dress up like Harpo all the time, and in highschool I chase the boys all the time now, and I haven't had this much fun in years!!! Sometimes I wonder if I'm giveing Harpo a bad name when I try to act like him, but to me, I think that I'm doing a great job of trying to bring back his spirit in everyone :) :) :) Harpo sometimes makes cameo appreances in my dreams, and there are two dreams that I will never forget... When I had 1st dreamt about Harpo, I was at some hollywood party, and nobody would dance with me, and I was about to leave when, somebody had grabbed my arm, and I had turned my head around to look who had grabbe my arm, and it was indeed Harpo Marx... I had asked him "You want to dance with me???" and he had just nodded his head, and we were danceing together :) :) :) The other dream that I had dreamt was that I was sick in bed, and I was waiting for my blanket to get out of the dryer... I had seen a shadow on the wall, and my back was turned away from who ever was behing me, and they had putten my blanket on me... I don't know why I didn't turned around, but the shadow remind on the wall, and I had looked at the shadow, and the shadow had a top hat on, and with curly hair, and I knew that had too be Harpo :) :) :) I draw him all the time, and I've been working on a story with Harpo and his brothers in it, and it's not done yet, but it's getting there... It's really long though, but Funny, Heart warming, and adventureous :) :) :)

Re: Harpo Talk

Cool! that's Awsume! I'm in High school too.
ANd I love Harpo and think he's funny and cute
He rules!
I try to act like him aswell...and I thought I was the only one who does that in high school..hehe.

I like what you wrote

Re: Re: Harpo Talk

Thanks... Everyone kept on chasing me to get at my Horn in all, but as fast as I am, I run like a horse ~^_^~

I Draw Harpo once in awhile when I need to and I have this picture in my room of him playing his Harp... Once in awhile when my eyes are dreary at night, the picture seems as if it was playing... Oh well...

~Gabe Drexler ~^_^~

Re: Re: Re: Harpo Talk

cool!
Where did you get the horn from? I'm looking for one myself

Re: Re: Re: Re: Harpo Talk

I got mine from a Halloween store, but I bet that you could find one on ebay
The easy way to find the Horn on ebay would be just to go and type in Harpo Marx...

~Gabe Drexler ~^_^~ ~