The Creek Freedmen Forum

"Every Muscogee citizen, whether his skin is red, white or black, has equal rights and privileges in this (Creek) Nation. Even the most abject, poor and ignorant is entitled to equal consideration with the most distinguished, rich and learned at the hands of our officers." Isparhecher

The Creek Freedmen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Creek freedmen lawsuit - Question: case citation, defendants, and plaintiffs

Brother Mitchell, greetings. I could not find the Creek freedmen lawsuit on the www.pacer.gov filing when I checked the filings between May 17 and May 21 2012 in the District of Columbia District Court. What is the case legal citation, also who are the named plaintiffs as well as the named defendants? Also, what is the filing date of the lawsuit? Wado and Mvto!

Re: Creek freedmen lawsuit - Question: case citation, defendants, and plaintiffs

Hello Marilyn,
Thanks for Identifying the May filing date, however, the case was filed in April and there is a court case number assigned to the document. The copy that I sent you was like a draft. I apologize for the lack of direction that was not present at that time.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Mvo,
Allen

Re: Creek freedmen lawsuit - Question: case citation, defendants, and plaintiffs

I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE CREEK FREEDMEN PETITION FORM. I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK,TWITTER OR ANY OF THAT SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF ONLY A EMAIL ADDRESS. MY GREAT GREAT GRANDPA PETER HAWKINS. I WOULD LIKE TO SIGN PETITION. THANKS PLEASE EMAIL CYNTHIA.GRIFFIN67@YAHOO.COM THANKS..

Presently, there is no lawsuit for years 2017 and 2018.