The Creek Freedmen Forum

"Every Muscogee citizen, whether his skin is red, white or black, has equal rights and privileges in this (Creek) Nation. Even the most abject, poor and ignorant is entitled to equal consideration with the most distinguished, rich and learned at the hands of our officers." Isparhecher

The Creek Freedmen Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need a Lawyer

When the Creek freedmen descendants get a lawyer to assist in finding out if the 1866 Treaty was abrogated let me know. I will do my part financially, but need to know the names of other descendants that this lawyer will be representing. So far just talk but no action. Again, I am willing to help but need other participates, like how many descendants are there that have ancestors on the Dawes roll with roll numbers (your direct ancestor).

Re: Need a Lawyer

Hello..
If you are looking for the best lawyer then I know one place where you can easily contact and have a solution to your problem.. They are best at their profession and I must say that you should have a look at: Personal Injury Attorneys in Indiana | Indiana Auto Injury Lawyers .

If there was a list of Creek freedmen descendants really interested in obtaining a lawyer, he would be contacted. So far none have come forth. Thanks for your concern!

To find a good lawyer Contact friends or family members who have used the services of any lawyer and request his contact information. I think these people can suggest you better lawyer.

Texas DWI | DWI attorneys in Dallas, TX

If you are still looking for a lawyer in Dallas, Texas, we would strongly recommend Haddad Law Firm.

Dallas Drug Charges Lawyer | Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer

See if other Creek freedmen descendants are interested on the "African native American genealogy forum" and see if you get a response.