The Creek Freedmen Forum

"Every Muscogee citizen, whether his skin is red, white or black, has equal rights and privileges in this (Creek) Nation. Even the most abject, poor and ignorant is entitled to equal consideration with the most distinguished, rich and learned at the hands of our officers." Isparhecher

Forum: The Creek Freedmen Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Muscogee Creek FREEDMEN MEETING!!!

Hensci All,
There will be a Muscogee (Creek) Freedmen meeting in Okmulgee, OK, Saturday, April 25, 2009 from 11:00am to noon, at the Okmulgee Public Library, located on the corner of 8th & Okmulgee street. Right after the meeting, we will have a rally in front of the Creek Council House Museum, located between 6th & 7th street and Morton & Grand, (which is downtown Okmulgee). For more contact Ron via e-mail or phone 918-756-5886. Hope to see you there. MVTO...

Email  
Re: Muscogee Creek FREEDMEN MEETING!!!

Hello, was there a Creek freedmen meeting that organized a association, if so when was it done and what was the outcome?
I am a Rente descendant.
Danny

Hello Danny, do you descend from Joe Rentie and if not what Rentie family?

My sister is the family record keeper. I admit I should know these connections without calling her.
I asked my question a few days ago about the new association. I am concern now that no one cared to answer me.
Danny

Dear Mr. Mason
I apoligize for not responding quickly. Please give me a call at your earliest convenance. My # 918-756-5886. Hope to here from you. Ron. President...

Email  

No Ron Graham I will not call you. I asked you a public question not a private question. If you cannot answer a simple question about an association that you want all of us to follow then I must suspect your motives.
Danny

Hello my name is Diane and I am a Renti my grand father was Theodore Renti I'm just trying to find who my family is can you please help me if so can you please email me @ dianeparker834@Yahoo.com Thank you

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting