Return to Website

Non Resident Mums Australia

Online Support Group for mums without their children

Non Resident Mums Australia
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi to Heather, Lisa and Lisa and other non-res mums - we're out here group

This is the beginning of our little group in the forum. My dear new friends who I've met by email.
I still will encourage anyone who is going through a battle in court where there has been violence, or abuse etc. or where you've been tricked into signing consent orders giving the father custody etc. to do a Law Degree. It is far too common that in court, women are really frowned upon for making 'allegations' of abuse even when its proven. Its hard enough if you've been perfect let alone if you've ever suffered depression, drank too much or used a drug in your life,etc. all of these things cause women to fear that they will lose their children if it goes to court and so they sign unreasonable access orders giving a man more power where he might have already been abusing his power.
Besides,a Law degree is a breaze after having to study and plan for a mans behavioral patterns to ensure you and your child won't do anything to trigger violence that evening - as though it were our fault...
Please still privately email me your stories if they are too personal to post up. email add lleini@hotmail.com