Hi. I am selling a number of wood carving tools that were passed on to me by my father. I am not using them and I would love to get them into the hands of someone who can use them. The set includes:
- Ryobi DC-500 Detail Carver with case
- Set of 11 bits for the Ryobi
- Flexcut FR310 5 piece Palm Set
- Flexcut FR511 9 piece 8" Deluxe Set
- Henry Taylor 1" flat carving chisel
- Flexcut KN-13 Detail Knife
- Eze-Lap Diamond Sharpener L-Pak (3 piece set)
- Superior Glove Works Kevlar String Knit Gloves - #SKHLEE, Size M, 1 pair
- Several other tools that are not labeled
Everything is used but in really nice shape. The only thing is that my father's name is written in sharpie on each box and each tool. But they should be easy enough to mark over or sand out. I can send pictures if you're interested.
I checked prices for everything in new condition and it comes to over $400. I would like to get $175 for the lot.
Please email or call if you're interested. I live in Sammamish and work in Seattle.