FORUM DE KODIAK-MONDE

C'EST ICI......., QU'ON PARLE DE BOTTES !

JE RACONTE
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My enduring passion for men's boots

My passion for men's boots developed during puberty. It was the product of a close link between my developing sexuality and being bullied by guys wearing work boots and engineer boots and their using those boots to bully me.

My passion for men's boots evolved into a passion for muddy men's boots by about the age of 14 or 15 from seeing men working on construction sites and from continuing abuse by bullies in school. This included a desire for having men wipe their muddy boots on me as their doormat and for my licking their muddy boots clean. When my partner and I were first dating, I was open with him about my fetish and being sexually adventuresome, he was open to supporting my fetish. He got a degree in architecture and after graduation became a construction supervisor for a large construction company. He often came home from work with muddy boots and he indulged me by letting me lick his muddy boots clean. My partner is also an athlete. He rides horses and plays soccer and baseball. Eventually, he would also let me lick his muddy soccer cleats and baseball cleats clean after games. My partner never shied from getting his boots muddy or dirty. Whether it was soccer, baseball, hiking, or horseback riding my partner is always the one that gets the dirtiest.

I also wear boots and I now own 86 pairs of boots—work boots, logger boots, lineman's boots, military boots, muck boots, motocross boots, mountaineering boots, hiking boots, engineers, and wellies. I also own 44 pairs of cleats—soccer, rugby, American football, and metal baseball cleats.

My passion for men's boots and the men that wear them has never diminished. My partner and I are in an open relationship and he does not object to my having other play partners with whom I indulge in mutual fetishes. At first, there was no explicit sexual contact with these men, I would lick their boots, they would step on me, stand on me, wipe their boots on me, trample me. They would step on, stand on, trample and crush my hands, face, chest, pelvis, and crotch. This did not mean that these activities were not sexually stimulating for me, there was just no sexual contact with them. With time, I began to indulge my other male play partners by letting them p**s on me and drinking their p**s, and finally, I began sucking men off. It seems to me to be a fair trade for me to suck them off and drink their p**s in exchange for being under their boots and licking their boots clean.

At this point in my life, I am most sexually attracted to men wearing boots and the boots that they wear, especially men wearing muddy boots (such as construction workers, landscapers, tree service, cable installers, truck drivers, stable hands, and others that get their boots dirty doing real work). I love licking sweaty balls and sucking them off to be under men's boots and to lick men's boots. I love men p**sing on me and I love drinking their p**s. My partner and I still play frequently, I regularly lick my partner's muddy and manure-caked boots clean (3 to 4 times a week), and he regularly tramples me and crushes my c**k and balls wearing boots or cleats (soccer cleats or metal baseball cleats). But I also play with other male partners 3 or 4 times a month including fetish play and oral sex.