Return to Website

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board

This forum is hosted by Leanne E. Smith, author of Silent Mysteries and Calignous. Please share your thoughts with us... Everyone is welcomed to join in and post here.

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Your welcome!

You are all completely welcome. My love of Jack Deveraux is what inspired me to create the clips page. Please invite anyone you want to come and see the clips while they are there. I was ecstatic to find them online and wanted to share them with everyone.

There's no telling how long the clips will be available online. There's controversy surrounding their presence online, just as it was with other services of YouTube's kind. And, before you know it, they could be gone again...

So, please, tell everyone you know about them if you think they'll enjoy them. I could have watched many of those scenes over and over myself. As much as I love the J&J footage, when I started finding the Steve and Jack footage I was thrilled. Some of those scenes really showed what great chemistry Stephen Nichols and Matthew Ashford had together on screen.

I posted an invitation on SalemPlace.com for Days viewers to come and see the clips, so please, share the good news with anyone that the clips are here to enjoy for a while.

Leanne Smith

Re: GREAT BIG THANK YOU! For the J&J video clips!

I think I just found my new favorite. This is the clip:

"Clip #4 - Steve comes to the Deveraux mansion to talk to Jack. After a few intense moments spent arguing, Steve gives Jack a big old hug!"

There is no way for me to describe how much I enjoyed seeing this scene. I remember watching those episodes when they originally aired. But I think I appreciate them more now than I did back then. I had forgotten the scene even existed. When I read the comment about Steve giving Jack a hug I was like HUH?

I found it so great though. You are right when you say that these actors had a lot of chemistry together. I don't think I appreciated it at all back when I watched it on TV. I really do now though. I miss my old Days!