Return to Website

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board

This forum is hosted by Leanne E. Smith, author of Silent Mysteries and Calignous. Please share your thoughts with us... Everyone is welcomed to join in and post here.

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I would!

Wow! That was really good. I just finished Silent Mysteries this morning. It took me almost two weeks to read through it between the hubby and the kids. But this morning I managed to finish it.

I answered the poll question and wanted to tell you that Silent Mysteries was NOT TOO long. It could have gone on and on and I would have kept reading. If you do come out with a sequel to it, everyone is going to have to get in line behind me. I haven’t read a book that satisfying in a long time.

There is only one character that I wish you’d handed out a little more justice too. Other than that I think it was just wonderful. I’m pretty sure I know which two characters you had in mind to go into more detail about in a second book too. I really want to read more about how the two of them will eventually get together. I kept hoping it was going to happen during this story, but I know there just wasn’t enough room to fit everything in. I was happy to read their ending, but I can’t wait to read more about their future.

I sent you my email addy and really want you to send me word when the second book begins. You’ve got my vote. If a second book would end up anything like the first—then please! Get started on it. I’m waiting.

Charlene T.

A second book! Yes!

I’ll second that! I’m only up to the twelfth episode right now, but I’m totally digging it. I’m not lookin forward to the end of this book. I really am enjoying it that much, LOL!!! I love medeival and historical books. Anything in that area of romance novels is right up my alley every time. I’ll read Calignous when I’m thru with this book, but I really will look soooo forward to more of Silent Mysteries. You’re a talented author. I hope you know that.

Re: Silent Mysteries readers, would you read a sequel if it was written?

I think so too. I was just on reading over some of the early pages in the book again. I think you are such a wonderful storyteller. Nothing was really missing from the book and it all flowed together between all of the characters.

Was I the only one who wanted to see more happen to ‘You Know Who’ at the end of the book? Should I even say the character’s name here? I don’t even know what I wanted to see happen really. That’s up to the writer of the book. I think I was just left feeling like something was left unsaid about him. Plain evil deserves a plainly evil ending. That’s all I’ll say.

I’m really glad to know there might BE a second book coming though so I can see what will happen next. Did I already say I vote yes on the second book? Please?

Charlene T.

I love this story alot!

I really do. This is exactly the kind of book I look for. I have only read the first five episodes and I know I'm completely hooked already. I would definitely read anything this author writes. I read alot of books. I read all the time really. Your Silent Mysteries is exactly what I love in a good romance novel. I will be eagerly reading this book and waiting for a second if the rest of the book is as good as what I just read. Kudos to you for bringing such a good book to me!

Hello readers...

Hey fans! Hello everyone!

Thank you for your support. Please keep the feedback coming, I love hearing it... Really! Anyone wanting to read a sequel to Silent Mysteries, please feel welcome to post your thoughts here. I'd love to hear what you think.

I'm going to start a thread for those of you who would like to discuss Silent Mysteries in depth. That way you can post your thoughts about the plotlines and characters without fearing spoiling those who haven't read the book yet.

And, hey! Everyone is also welcomed to start a thread of their own. Anything regarding Silent Mysteries or TQC is fair game. If you think your post might contain spoilers of some sort, just label it $poiler$ or something beforehand.

I'm glad to see this board gaining some much needed attention. I'll be in to check on things day in and out.