Return to Website

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board

This forum is hosted by Leanne E. Smith, author of Silent Mysteries and Calignous. Please share your thoughts with us... Everyone is welcomed to join in and post here.

The Quiet Corner Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday, June 22nd! The Quiet Corner's COMINGS and GOINGS page!

Oh, so much excitement, so little time...

If you've been visiting the website much over the last month, you might have heard a little bit about the latest novel coming to The Quiet Corner. I've titled it Calignous. It is set in the present day, unlike Silent Mysteries which was completely written in a historical, medieval setting. If you'd like to catch a glimpse of the premise of this romantic-suspense-thriller, please click the link to it on the website.

Calignous is going to be written over time, giving everyone something to look forward to each week. I think everyone is going to find it written at a far quicker pace than Silent Mysteries was though. You can look forward to reading the first installment of it Sunday, June 24th! The book will remain free to read until the novel is finished. But, you'll have plenty of notice before that day ever comes.

Enjoy the experience of participating in the creation of this book. There is going to be plenty of opportunity for you to voice your opinion as the book is revealed each week. Your voice could help mold the course of events as the plot continues to unfold. By voicing your opinions here on the message board or through personal email, and by participating in the weekly polls regarding the book, you will be able to help shape the future of Calignous! I just love reader participation. That's what makes writing a book on the web so much fun!

I hope everyone is going to love this book as much as they did Silent Mysteries. I really believe the premise of the book is going to make a solid storyline to read.

So, that is what's coming! You heard it here first. Calignous is on its way!