AFRICAN EVENTS.com NOTICE BOARD

Index > AFRICAN EVENTS.com FORUM and NOTICEBOARD > NOTICE BOARD - COMING EVENTS and ANNOUNCEMENTS > Press Release - NY State License Approved For GRACE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH & PROFSNL ADVANCEMENT
Forum: NOTICE BOARD - COMING EVENTS and ANNOUNCEMENTS
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Press Release - NY State License Approved For GRACE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH & PROFSNL ADVANCEMENT

To All My Friends and Colleagues,

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!

After two years and six months of a lengthy licensing process, I am glad to announce that the New York State Department of Education has finally approved the license for me to run a School of Allied Health. As a result, GRACE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH & PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT will provide various allied health programs such as but not limited to:

Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Medical Assistant (MA)
Medical Coding & Billing
Surgical Assistant
Pharmacy Assistant, etc.

My goal is to eventually expand it to include License Practical Nursing and Professional Nursing program (Accreditation process in progress).

As such, I will be resigning my current full time Assistant Director of Nursing Education position to become a full time entrepreneur running my own school and business.

To expand the CNA & HHA program, I am currently looking for more Nursing Homes and Assistive Living for clinical experience for my students and Home Care Agency for employment for them.

I am therefore counting on your prayers and support in whatever capacity as possible. Please help spread the word around and see below for other continuing education classes I provide.

BLS/CPR, Charge Nurse Workshop, NCLEX Review, Medical/Surgical Certification Review, MAT for Day Care Providers, etc.
Give me a call or send me an e-mail and let me know what you think.

I am counting on YOU!
Thanks.

Dr. Grace Ogiehor-Enoma
DHA, MSN, MPH NE-BC, RN,
CEO, Grace Strategic Healthcare Solutions (GSHS)
652 Liberty Avenue, Corner of Ashford
Brooklyn, NY 11207
Tel: (516) 528-1644
E-mail: grace@gracestrategichealth.com

...FOR MORE, VISIT - www.AfricanEvents.com - Updating You With African Events, Celebrations, and Good Times!!!