Return to Website

Algilez Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Algilez Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Algilez App for Android (with on-line lessons) now available

I'm pleased to announce that the Algilez App for Android devices is now available on Google Play. The App provides links to most of the Algilez web pages and PDF documents, and most importantly, to the on-line lessons.

This is a new course for beginners, done over 20 lessons. It contains many dialogues and covers all of the main features of the Algilez grammar. At the end of the course is a test which will enable students to assess their progress.

The pronunciation examples of the Algilez alphabet and dozens of interesting dialogues will enable students to quickly achieve the correct pronunciation of the language. The lessons cover reading, writing, listening and speaking and are designed to be relevant, interesting and amusing.

The pilot course held at Greenwich University in November/December 2014 has helped us improve the lesson content. The lessons also make use of the latest 'Best Practice' in language teaching techniques, which is one of the key specialities of Greenwich University.

The free app covers lessons 1-4. Regrettably I will have to make the remainder of the lessons available through a paid app to help cover the development costs.
It may also be necessary for some users to download a suitable PDF reader to cope with the sound files on the PDF lessons.

The paid app, with the complete set of lessons, should be available in a week or so. It is also intended to provide the same apps for Apple users in the near future.

Please give the app a try and see what you think. As always I'm happy to receive any constructive feedback.

Happy learning!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains