Harakiri Forum

POST some shit

Harakiri Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guitarist/Drummer Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already have vocals, guitar, and bass. We just need a second creative guitarist and a drummer to finish it all off. The style is pretty much I don't know if you've seen what we have done before than it's along those lines. I guess Nu-Metal/Alternative I don't know I hate genre labels but we are open to all types of music. Anyway if you anybody is interested or anybody you know might be interested e-mail me at fbfvox@yahoo.com or you can e-mail joe at jsnelson@iun.edu

We practice two to three times a week(Usually Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays) and require people who are just as dedicated and willing to put a lot of effort into this project. Must have own equipment and transportation(unless you have the place to jam then we'll come to you).

Other than that you guys keep doing what your doing cause it's great stuff. Till Next Time We Meet Lets Keep It Sweet!

P.S. Me and Joe are in the middle of recording an acoustic demo for anybody interested and wants to hear it. It's free give away and it's things were doing till we fully construct a band. Yeah I'm rambling but peace.