POST some shit

Harakiri Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YEEAAHH ****ers

its our website ****s!

Re: YEEAAHH ****ers

Good luck my friends. More wisdom to come soon.

Cobra Commander

lol you're such a dork..but seriously I can't wait to finally hear you guys, I keep hearing about it and it sounds awesome so..I'm excited anyways, hopefully I'll be at the show in September..good luck, well you guys don't need luck, look at all those awesome members later.

What up to all that is Harikiri, good to see things are going good guys. Hope everything goes awesome for you in the coming months......have fun!

you guys are gonna kick ass at your first show.. of course your favorite ME will be there fa sho!! good luck though anyways ~Ashley

what up Jeremiah was a bullfrog.hahahahaha
just jokin cuz.glad to see you guys startin another level of music with a new band.congrads to ya'll
~John~

whats up mother ****ers. finaly all the bands out here got our **** together and are gettin shows goin again. it would have been nice to play at scher. but the westport is always a good place to play since its closer so i want to see more of your asses their now casus you have all bee there before. keep an eye for fliers and more information about the show. till then peace