Affordable Moonwalk Rentals Community Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Affordable Moonwalk Rentals Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What if it rains

What do we do if it rains? Do we get the deposit back?

Re: What if it rains

You can cancel your reservation if the weather is questionable. You will lose your deposit. The only exception is extremely bad weather (temperature below freezing, sustained winds over 20 mph, or current day rain percentage above 60%). If you cancel because tell us "it is supposed to rain" when the forecast the day or two before is 30%, you will lose your deposit. 30% chance of rain means 70% chance it will not rain.

www.AffordableMoonwalk.com

770.787.1869