Return to Website

Taylor County Democrats Forum

Welcome to the Taylor County Democrats Web Forum. Here you are welcome to share ideas with your fellow Democrats. While freedom of expression is encouraged, and diversity celebrated, profanity and vulgarity will not be tolerated. Abuse of this forum will result in expulsion.

Taylor County Democrats Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Charlie Stenholm Zaps Neugebauer for Lying TV Ads
Randy says he's guided by his "Judeo-Christian values." What about the 9th (I think) commandment - Don't bear false witness? Randy's commercials say he votes his conscience, and Charlie votes his party. Liar, liar, pants on fire! Charlie zapped him for this...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2004 6:54am
by Dave Haigler
David Van Os
I am honored to call David & Rachel Van Os personal friends. I am honored to be helping his campaign for Place 9, Texas Supreme Court. The Texas Democrat2 Yahoo list just announced that the San Antonio newspaper has endorsed David's opponent, Justice Scott Briste...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2004 6:45am
by Dave Haigler
Local Candidates
Local races where we can make a difference include Charlie Stenholm's District 19 Congressional race, and Art Casarez's sheriff's race. Call 677-1776 and get involved. -Dave Haigler Democratic County Chair www.haigler.info/Abi-Demian online newsletter update...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2004 4:52am
by Dave Haigler
Crazy Guy
Does this cray guy really know Burkett. If so, he would know that Burkett said that he had been to the Kinkos.
Views: 214   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2004 12:14am
by R.L. Kerr
George W. Bush
I just had to write after reading the article in the Washington Post about LTC Burkett. I don't care whether he is or is not the source of the CBS documents or whether the documents are forgeries. What is important is this: George Bush was AWOL; there is absolutely n...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2004 6:15pm
by Dave Haigler
Welcome
Welcome to disillusioned former Republicans! This is the year for George W. Bush to... become our next ex-president; return to Texas; start collecting his retirement pay; and set up his own library. -Dave Haigler
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2004 5:43am
by Dave Haigler
Free Forum powered by Bravenet