For early years resources on-line, including Puppets, Sticky Kids and Insect Lore visit Under5s Online Store

Under5s Message Forum

OUR NEW FORUM IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE

http://under5s.co.uk/phpBB/index.php

THIS FORUM WILL BE CLOSING IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS TIME

Under5s Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
allergic reaction

what common food etc cause alergic reaction in children and action i would take thanks ann

Re: allergic reaction

Hi nuts
no products with nuts or nut traces in, notice to parents asking them no nuts in lunch boxes.
if chil has a reation it start as eichness, child should have antihessermins, if red marks appear, eip-pen used, call amblance and parents, in that order.

bee / wrasp stings as above

dairy products as above

wheat allergies, again child must not eat any product or traces of product or be offered.

hope this is helpful, sorry about spelling

Re: allergic reaction

thanks very much for that its very helpful sorry my reply is late it is my first assignment was bog down with so maNY QUESTIONS YOU TELL ME WAHAT I SHOULS DO WITH AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH MUST BE AN IMPORTANT ANSWER IN MY ASSIGNMENT PLUSS OTHER INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDE I AM KNOW MOVING ON WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE NVQ ASSESSOR AND YOUR HELP PUT ME ON THE RIGHT TRACKS BUILT MY CONFIDENTS THAT CAN GET EASLY KNOCKED WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ANN PS ALSO WILLING TO HELP ANY ONE WITH THE ASSIGNMENT I HAVE COMPLETED JUST E MAIL ME