For early years resources on-line, including Puppets, Sticky Kids and Insect Lore visit Under5s Online Store

Under5s Message Forum

OUR NEW FORUM IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE

http://under5s.co.uk/phpBB/index.php

THIS FORUM WILL BE CLOSING IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS TIME

Under5s Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new forum site

well I for one... still like to use the old forum site like this one..... why oh why does things have to change??????

Re: new forum site

That's just what I was thinking too but it's just a matter of getting used to change. I'm sure the new site will be much better once we have got used to it. Having different categories will make it much easier to find information quickly. Don't give up on it yet

Things change all the time!What a boring old world it would be if everthing was the same all the time!!
It took me a while to get in and sorted !!

The new site will take a bit of getting used to, hopefully I won't give up trying to get in!!
The only thing that I am concerned about is the fact that we can't use 'anon'.
With so many looking at this site now, it's hard to say what you mean, especially if it's a bit of a touchy subject. It is good that it will restrict some 'silly' posts, but I wonder how open we are going to be if talking about staffing matters, wages or possible bad practice etc. you really do need to be anonomous.
Just a thought!

Yeah I do agree sometimes you need to stay anon for sensitive issues.
don't know if you could log out and then just post as a guest ??

Just had a look and I don't think you can which could prove to be a problem

is your name really hotgoss then

Actually it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well my real name is not Chloe!! Think it is best to have another name!!I use lots but never Anon!!!!!!!!!!

I've never posted under another name - and I use the same name wherever I go. I've never felt the need to use an alternative although I did get an email once telling me I should be careful about what I post - but then again I wouldn't post anything I didn't mind being read!
I guess I'm just insensitive!

there are 4(!) threads realting to the new site.....how exciting!!!

I am one of Hot goss's friends, before she was married she was Miss hot potato! her sister Miss baked potato, married Mr.runner bean.

Hope this cleared up your confusion.

LOL

so shes now known as Mrs Baked Bean!